Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Article Processing Fee - An Article Processing Charge (APC) of US $1100 will apply to all articles, accepted by the Editor. Once accepted an invoice will be paid by the author.
- Provide 3 Reviewers Name with Research Interest (Reviewer published at least 3 papers in impact factor journal in last 2 years )
English is the official language. The Editor-in-Chief and/or Co-Editors reserve the right to make literary corrections and to make suggestions to improve brevity, but the paper must be previously revised for English by the authors. If English is not the mother tongue of authors, they must seek help from one of the following agencies (or other similar official agencies):
When the paper will be accepted, copy of the English Translator Certificate of the revised version must be uploaded.
- Submit Graphical Abstract (Image jpg, pdf)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.