FAB 2024 “Emerging Innovative Technologies for Sustainable and Eco-friendly Food and Biotechnology Industries”
'FAB 2024' Special Issue on
“Emerging Innovative Technologies for Sustainable and Eco-friendly Food and Biotechnology Industries”
- Professor, Dr. Pornchai Rachtanapun, Faculty of Agro-Industry, Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
- Associate Professor, Dr. Yuthana Phimolsiripol, Food Innovation and Packaging Center (FIN), Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
The focus of the special issue
To enhance the competitiveness of agriculture, food, biotechnology, and packaging industries, it is necessary to move farm production from low-priced commodities to premium products by placing emphasis on standards for high quality and safety, as well as value creation through advanced processing technology and Innovation. Farm products also need to be diversified in order to lessen the effect of price volatility. Local food, as well as the global health food and the global plant-based food industry, can be strengthened with an upgrade on quality and safety standards as well as employing technology and innovation to enhance the capability and competitiveness of stakeholders in the value chain, both upstream and downstream.
The aim of this special issue “Emerging Innovative Technologies for Sustainable and Eco-friendly Food and Biotechnology Industries” is to present recent advances in emerging eco-friendly technologies and innovations to enhance the competitiveness of agriculture, food, biotechnology, and packaging industries.
We invite researchers to contribute their research papers related to the topics, but not limited to:
- Food science and technology
- Agro-industrial biotechnology
- Packaging technology
- Food process and engineering
- Product development technology
- Marine product technology
- Process efficiency and emerging technologies
- Food safety and security
- Consumer research
- Applied bioscience focusing on biotechnology, applied biology, bioactive compounds, ingredients, nutrition, and
- Waste treatment and utilization and high value-added food byproducts
- Energy and non-food production technology
- Agri-food business
- Agro-industrial management
- Other related topics
Submission of manuscript
December 1, 2023
Deadline for manuscript submission
August 31, 2024
Initial Screening for Peer Review
Median Time to First Peer Review Decision
Median Time from Initial Submission to Final Acceptance
The journal's Guide for Authors on how to prepare a paper is available at: https://qascf.com/index.php/qas/guidelines
The APC is followed by the Journal
Papers must be submitted electronically via https://qascf.com/index.php/qas/login
To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion in the special issue, it is important to select Section “The International Conference on Food and Applied Bioscience 2024 (FAB 2024)”.
Any inquiries regarding the content of papers should be submitted to:
1. Professor Dr. Pornchai Rachtanapun: [email protected]
2. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Yuthana Phimolsiripol: [email protected]